If the postdoctorate is not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, they must obtain valid U.S. work authorization before commencing their appointment.  UCAR will assist fellows in obtaining a work authorization visa.  For detailed information, please review the UCAR International Visitor and Scholar Services website.

Please address any questions regarding this information to Kendra Greb, 303-497-1605, or Shonna Montoya, UCAR Visa Administrator, 303-497-8705.