NASA Heliophysics Summer School
The Summer School at a glance
Run by NASA's Living With a Star program and UCAR/CPAESS since 2007, this annual eight-day Summer School focuses on the physics of space weather events that start at the Sun and influence atmospheres, ionospheres and magnetospheres throughout the solar system.
Admission is competitive; up to 50 students each year
Location: Virtual format from July 17 - 21, 2023; In Person in Boulder from August 7 - 11, 2023
Open to: Graduate students, first- and second-year postdoctoral fellows
Application deadline: March 3, 2023
Why attend the Summer School?
- Deepen your understanding of how Sun-Earth processes are connected
- Learn from accomplished faculty using a defined curriculum
- Meet other early-career scientists from all over the globe
- Explore professional development opportunities
- Leave with the resources you need to broaden the scope and impact of your research