20th International Workshop on Greenhouse Gas Measurements from Space
8:35 pm MDT
The goal of the workshop is to present and discuss the state of the art in space-based remote sensing of greenhouse gases from space, notably carbon dioxide and methane, and related products.
- Status from Current Missions
- Status and Plans for Future Missions
- Algorithms, Priors, and Products
- Calibration and Validation
- Local-to-Regional Sources
- Regional-to-Global Fluxes
The workshop will include both presentations and poster sessions. The poster sessions shall be fully in-person whereas the presentations will have a virtual option, if needed and approved on a case-by-case basis by the organizers.
Abstracts are due 7 March, 2024
More information to be added soon.